Free printable resources for knitters – feel free to use anything you like!
On this page, I have gathered all the freebies I have been creating for my fellow knitters (yes, that’s you!) here on Don’t Be Such a Square. Feel free to print anything you like!
All these printables are made to fit A4-paper format because that’s the standard size of paper and binders where I live.
You would make me a very happy knitter if you shared this page with your friends on Pinterest!
And of course, I’d love it if you followed Don’t Be such a Square on Pinterest too!
Use the buttons below if you’re looking for something special, or just scroll down to se it all!
Helpful templates for knitting journaling
These sheets are made to help you plan and journal your knitting projects.
My knitting project – plan your project
The first one, my knitting project, helps you plan and keep notes of every step of you knitting.
- The template has room for all the essential facts like pattern name, gauge, size of needles and yarn color.
- There is a little blank canvas, “My idea“, for you to fill in with a drawing or just writing down your idea for the project.
- In the “My notes” section, you can write down everything you need to remember. How the yarn behaves, how many decreases you made or any modifications you did on the way.
- In the “My Colors” section, you can either color in, write down what colors you have picked or tape a yarn sample.
- The “My ratings” section allows you to set grades for the yarn, the pattern, the project and how fun it was to do!
My knitting projects – Keep track of all your projects
The “My Knitting projects” template help you keep track of all your knitting projects.
Just fill in the facts for every new project you are planning and use the checkboxes to keep track of which projects you have started knitting on, which you have frogged/cancelled and which are finished.
Pin the knitting project sheets to your Pinterest boards so you can come back and print some more when needed. We all know that one project planner sheet won’t take you far, or fill up your crafting binder either, right? 🙂
Cheat Sheets for Knitters!
Knitting themed coloring pages!
Tags to add the final touch to your handmade gifts!
Add these gift tags to your lovingly made gifts give the wrapping that little extra!
Prints – Knitting takes (a lot of) balls
I think this quote is hilarious, and I love those round and fluffy little sheep. And together they make a nice print for your craft space or really anywhere you want to add a little fun and cuteness … (this print comes as a coloring page to, scroll up if you want to take a peek!)
Templates for easy DIY Bunny Bunting
This is a post about how to make a fast, fun and super easy bunny bunting for spring and Easter – with free templates for you to print out at home or at the store.
The templates are available both in color as seen on the image and in black and white for you and your kids to color in as you wish. This project is perfect to make with kids!
Click here to read more and grab the templates!
Make me a happy knitter and follow Don’t Be such a Square on Pinterest, so you don’t miss any new knitting hacks or freebies!